Back in 2013 I was completing my final high school visual communication project for VCE. I am a big fan of motocross and chose to work on a helmet and also a motorbike sticker kit (will come in a later post).
During this assignment I had gotten into a spray painting and chose this to be the best method to paint the helmet.
I wanted there to be these flowing shapes throughout the helmet so I had to individually cut out shapes and then place them on the helmet. This meant creating drawing out the shapes onto glue paper then placing them on the helmet.
Once the masks had been applied I then did the final spray painting on the helmet, this process was fairly easy as it wasn't intricate.
Once the final paint was applied, a clear coat was put on top and then final pictures were taken